? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

2010年3月14日星期日

sick T.T

i was sick yesterday ...T^T

felt bad after back my home from office ..

started headache , sore-throat , and felt very cold = =

told mother and she was giving me drank a juice , she said it can make me recover ..

i have drunk the juice and stay at my room ... slept ..

after 1 hour ... my body started hot ..but i still felt cold ...and i keep on shiver ..

slept maybe 2 hours ..and went to toilet ... my mom go and touch my forehead

she said me had a high fever ..and ask my father take me to see the doctor ..

but i felt tired and i cant walk

so i don't want go and sleep sleep sleep ..

finally , slept after few hours and my father fetched me seen the doctor .. [after my father scold]

had my dinner with [ gui teow tong] .. my mom prepair it to me ..^^

becoz i need to have my medecine .. my mom perepair it to me too ...^^

I LOVE YOU .. MOM ...

keep on slept again again and again ...

untill 10.30pm .. my darling came ^^

happy happy happy ...

but ... he came and took care me without having his dinner ..

felt sorry about him ... aiyak ...

but last night felt sweet .. darling very sayang me ..

he hug me to slept ..but of the end he slept also ... haha ... i know he was tired ...

i kissed him when he asleep ... XD

then my mom back from outside .. it was almost 1.00 am ..

my darling also need to back home liao ..

before he back home .. my mom cook 2 bungkus maaggie to him ..

thx mom and darling ..and also my family ...muacks ...


I AM RECOVER TODAY .... HAHA

0 评论: