? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

2010年2月16日星期二

BECAUSE OF HIM ..

actually ..

i very miss him now ..

he gone to his hometown ...

i made him very angry this few days ..

i always said something will made him angry ..

i am very selfish ..

if he went to found his friends ..i will angry ..

because of he doesn't accompany me ..

did i wrong ??

i don't know ..

i just feel very sad if he doesn't accompany me ..

i know i cant do like this ..but i am lost control !!

i will be crazy if i didn't reply my message or didn't answer my call ..

he scolded me many times because of this ..

but ..of the end ..he will forgive me ..he will sayang back me ..and tell me dont me like this ..

he will [xin ku ]


i want to try be a good girlfriend ..dont let him unhappy because of me ..

HOPE I CAN DO THIS ...

0 评论: