? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

2010年1月20日星期三

AQH

yeah !
i already took my letter confirmation ! ^^
so i actually the member of AQH ...XD

salary must more then b4 ..
but ..
this is P&C
so i cant tell you how much of my salary ..la la la
but i know you should not interesting xD
just give you [ sam xixi ] ^^


aiyak !!
very [sam tong] la..
actually today i already date with my colleagues go to night market [hong lok ]
but ... but ... but ... but ...
becoz of my sister la ...
nobody can fetch her from school la !!
then who will be the driver ?
who again !?
that is me la !!!
then make me cant join with my colleagues ..
sad ..T________T
hope can join them next time >___<

after that just fetch my sister back home
then stayed at home ..
around 10.00pm
fat pig came and we just chat a lot of non sense = =
then he saw a video from my phone about i danced with my sister before ..
it was funny ..= = and i just shouted try din't let him watch the video ..

then he was angry ..so ....just let him watched
he just keep laughing after watched
and bluetooth the video to his handphone .. =___________=
omg ... i warned him cant give another ppl watch @@ ..

hehe ..before he came he was buy me a HL milk and the forrero chocolate ..
the HL milk for my breakfast tomorrow ..
and the chocolate ...i was eat that just now ^^,share with him xD

ok la ..
need to sleep ..
have a nice dream ....O.o

0 评论: