? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

2010年1月9日星期六

sunway pyramid~~

i went to sunway pyramid today after working~
with my colleague ..
buy my new shirt for chinese new year ..
but i did not buy a shirt i really like today ..
just because cant see up eye ..
and the most most most serious problem is ...
i ...
am ....
a ...



fat girl ..

=______________________________=
so hard to find the shirt which i like ..
when i saw the slim or skinny girl ..
i just feel that i'm really fat ...w t f ..

have any idea can slim without exercise and seldom eat ??
i am very like to eat recently ..
my stomach also big then last last year ..
just becoz i already work in AQH ...
haha ...

now i headache about what the style of my shirt should be buy ??
formal look ? no no no ..how could i choose this ? it will make me very old = =
how can i wear this back kampung with my bf ..
later his parents said why find auntie be gf T_____T

if buy more young one ...
i also no prefer that looks wor ..

how should i do and how should i buy it ?!!!!

then i don't wan [moutain long water far] come pyramid then dont have buy anything ..
then i was choose a long jeans la ..
but i also did not prefer that ,so i just as a present give my mother ..
becoz she likes that ..

finally i also have buy a t-shirt form padini la ~
it was quite nice ..not look fat after wear ..
good good good ..

it was quite not bad to me today ..
but my leg was tired ..

my bf is sleeping beside me now = =
i think he already asleep ..
should i wake him up now ??

dunno ....ha ha ~
night ...=)

0 评论: