? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

2010年1月8日星期五

my life~~

today ..
quite well ..
my sales on today is RM900++
almost Rm1000 ..
but haven't Rm1000 la ..
little bit sad T.T

my breakfast today was a bread .
every day eat bread
my colleague said my face also become a bread ..
[fa shui min bao ]
now is already 1.00 after midnight ..
start yawn ..
tomorrow still want wake up at 7.00am fetch my sister to school~
haiz ..
i am become [ahmad] already =____=
but ..lucky fat pig will eat breakfast with me tomorrow ..XD
if not,i just eat my breakfast lonely ...
i don't even like the feel eat alone ..
you know ?same like a fool XD ..
it is just for me la ..my feel ..haha

hah~~~~~
yawning already ..
going to my bed now and with fat pig call me ..
okay ..night hippo ..night everyone ..
sweet dream ^^

0 评论: